NIKON D70 - 1/1000 sec, f4.5 at 31mm
A quick summary of the week...
* The rats appear to have disappeared due to the rat man feeding them the good stuff
* The weather is still crap so opportunities to go outside have been slim
* The cold has also put a dampner on getting photo's
* Although the sun came out yesterday so I was going to take a trip out but the battery on the car was dead flat because I must have left the ar door open, so I was stuck at home with a beer and the TV
* Today I have a headache and feel like crap so motivation is low
* Hence the lack of photo's
My Ma just told me they are heading over to Burpengary today. I love the place names in AU. I could live there just because of the names they name everything. You got to wonder at what was going on the day they named Burpengary. I have a picture of a bunch of guys standing around, one of them named Gary, who liked to burp.
Last night's fire was warm, the food great, the wine excellent and the company even better!